Organised by Messe Frankfurt India Trade Fairs India Pvt Ltd together with Gifts & Accessories, the Exhibition Division of Netlink Solutions (India) Ltd, Paperworld India and Corporate Gifts Show 2023 garnered a staggering response from the industry at the Bombay Exhibition Centre, Goregaon. The co–located trade fairs brought together 292 exhibitors and proved to be a great success with the convergence of 15,192 trade visitors from all across India and worldwide while building strong business relationships with support from the industry.
Paperworld India and Corporate Gift Show 2023, concluded on a high note with plenty to offer with its unique product display leading to multiple business possibilities and helping the exhibitors to develop new business contacts along with a strong brand identity. It also helped visitors across the globe gain a new perspective with the array of products displayed at the fair. The trade fairs registered an outstanding footfall of 15,192 visitors from 333 cities across 28 Indian states and UTs and 67 countries, the highest-ever for the shows, thanks to the sustainable, innovative and trendy product showcases.
The exhibitors were occupied with serious business meetings as they witnessed a constant surge in visitor flow. Visitors were enthralled with the wide range of innovations available, all under one roof, making it easy to source new and innovative products. Raj Manek, Executive Director and Board Member, Messe Frankfurt Asia Holdings, stated, “We are truely delighted by the overwhelming response from the visitors to a wider product spectrum offered by the exhibitors at this year’s Paperworld India and Corporate Gift Show, which addressed the needs of the stationery and gifting industry. We worked hard to bring a wide array of brands onto the platform for these two renowned shows, which would create a unique convergence point for the whole sector.”
Reflecting on the personalisation trend in corporate gifting, joint organiser, Minesh Modi, Whole Time Director, Netlink Solutions India Ltd, stated that, “Through Corporate Gifts Show we gained a fair insight on how the current trend of personalisation in corporate gifting is gaining popularity as it attracts and appeals to the receivers of these gifts who are generally millennials.” He further added: “Such exhibitions help exhibitors and visitors who are looking ahead to newer growth prospects and building their business. Year on year the show continues to grow, and we aim to carry the same momentum forward next year when the trade fair duo will open their doors again.”
Pleased with the exciting showcase of products in stationery sector, Forum Shah, Creative Director, Icraft, shared, “This is my first participation at Paperworld India and Corporate Gifts Show 2023 and compared to our past experience, we are very pleased with the visitor response which we have received in this show. With DIY being our core USP the show has given us the chance to connect with many like-minded people, we appreciate Messe Frankfurt India for organising such platforms allowing us to connect with the maximum number of people and we are already looking forward to the next year’s shows.”
With evolution being a key factor in the stationery world, visitors were keen to know more about the products being displayed at the fair. Engaging with the exhibitors helped them gain a fair understanding of the evolving trends in the stationery sector. One of the visitors, Anil Shah, stated, “I am visiting the show for the second time now with a number of exhibitors being able to showcase unique products. This has surprised me and it has also brought to my attention the products which I was not aware of, visiting the show has broadened my knowledge and has given me better outcomes in terms of stationery.” Another visitor, Chirag Malaviya, Owner, Gel Krupa Enterprise visited the show to understand the variety of products listed in the gifting sector. “Getting an insight into the evolving trends in the gifting segment has been really helpful for me. The show also helped me to understand what products the visitors are inclined to. Our main aim in attending this year’s show was to understand the scope for us to participate in future editions, and we are sold,” Malaviya explains.
Visiting the exhibition while praising the Paperworld India and Corporate Gifts Show 2023, Shri Gopal Shetty, Member of Parliament, for Bhartiya Janata Party mentioned, “I feel so proud today visiting the show and seeing how our “Make in India” initiative has been the major highlight here. Since many years, our country was perceived as an import market, but the scenario has rapidly changed with our initiative making us one of the biggest exporters.” He also added that: “Paperworld India and Corporate Gifts Show 2023 provide crucial platforms to showcase the innovation, bridging the gap between the manufacturers and the buyers.”
The exhibition became a talking point with several innovative products on display which include:
Gifting solutions enhance new dimensions :
- Ekmatra puts into practice its ‘concept to creation’ strategy, with its exciting 3D modelling creating customised products as per need by brands. It also showcased its gift and reward automation platform, “SEND” which offers a comprehensive solution for recognising and rewarding employees and customers by tracking performance, celebrating achievements, etc.
- Phool, a brand that focuses on making products from temple waste flowers, has a unique range of gifting solutions from plantable firecrackers, natural incense sticks and cones, organic essential oils to festive collection and decor.
- Powerplus introduced smart chargeable water bottles available in different colours with a feature of charging the bottle to keep the water warm or cold.
- Techzo brings new products ranging from fogless mirror, car amplifier, tire inflator to shoe dryer. Majority of their products also focused on enabling rest for several body parts like arms, back and legs.
Evolving trends in the stationery sector on display :
- Uniball’s highlighter with a viewable tip guiding one’s highlighter marking with a rotating nib making it user-friendly.
- Plus Japan featured its staple-free staplers with the aim to reduce waste generation.
- Skoodle introduces zero-waste plantable paper pencils with five varieties of plant seeds.
DIY for kids based on different categories :
- The Talking Canvas introduces various DIY creative boxes creating unique experiences for kids to imagine, create, learn, and share. They include kits like Wild India, Flower Fairies, canvas painting kits etc.
- Icraft introduces new range of DIY products for kids ranging from keychains and puzzles, mandalas to danglers and frames.
Gifting hampers of extensive range:
- Ruchoks and Tistabane Enterprises provide innovative gift hampers with personalised messages and a different set of goodies ranging from dry fruits to DIY lanterns.
- Gifting hamper’s involved creative packaging inspired by different art forms like mandalas, illustrations and others for different festivities.
Having concluded with flying colours, the shows were lauded for the variety displayed in all the sectors, planning and overall organisation. The next edition of Paperworld India and Corporate Gifts show will be on 18 – 20 January 2024.
For press information: www.paperworldindia.com | www.corporategiftsshow.com